Application form nd prospectus can be had on cash payment of Rs.500/- for both regular and distance courses from the office of the Principal, Microsolutions Computer Academy (Degree) College, Bampada, Chhanpur, Kuruda, Balasore, Odisha, 756056 on all working days during office hours or by Registered post on payment of Rs.600/- in the shape of account payee DD drawn in Favour of "Principal Microsolutions Computer Academy (Degree) College" payble on any nationalized bank at Balasore.
1. The application form attached with the prospectus and suuplied by the Microsolution's Computer Academy (Degree) College with serial number will be treated as valid form for admission.
2. Students are advised to pay the course fee and examination fee in due time as fixed by the management of the college.
3. Fees once diposited shall not be refunded or adjusted in any case.
4. If a student does not like to continue his study and wants to quit the college in the middle of the course, he/she shall pay all the course fees fixed for the concerned programme at the time of leaving.
5. There will be no transfer of students from one college to other normally, However, a student can take T.C from the college to join in any service or another programme by depositing the total course fee fixed for the programme.
6. Further the students are advised to abide by the rules and regulations of the University to which his/her course is affiliated.
7. The college reserved the right to change/modify the rules regulations without any prior notice when University issues any new direction/guidelines to the college.
8. All the legal disputs shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts of Balasore, Odisha only.